Piqua Paper Box Company offers complete boxmaking capabilities ranging from 30+1/8 x 22+1/2 x 3+3/8 to 2 x 1 x1/4
COMPLETE BOX is a box usually of two pieces a top or lid and a bottom or base.
- Set-up box is a box does not fold flat. It is made from non-bending chipboard.
- Slide box is a base with a glued sleeve that the base slides into.
- Hinged box is a base and lid that are hinged.
- Neck or Shoulder Box is a box that the lid and base are the same size, but the base has an extension inserted in it onto which the lid will rest.
- Telescoping Box
- Full telescoping lid completely covers the base.
- b. Partial telescoping IE: 1” telescope (lid covers only 1”of base).
- OTHER BOXES have many different features.
- Beers Tray are
- Box in a Box is just that a smaller box inside a larger one.
- Three Piece Box has a slotted partition or interior platform to hold the contents in place.
- Three Sided or other shaped boxes also add eye-catching appeal to you product.